Why do I have to provide my supervisor's details?
A condition of the free Keys2drive lesson is that the supervising driver attends for the entire lesson. The experience is not only directed at teaching you to be a safer solo driver, but also towards coaching your supervising driver in new methods to guide you through this learning journey.
You and your nominated supervisor may be contacted for the following reasons:
- To provide them with information about the free lesson
- To provide them with information on becoming a safer supervising driver
- To provide them with other related road safety information
- To audit the quality of the lesson delivered
- To ask them to participate in surveys and evaluations to enhance the quality of the free lesson provided.
Keys2drive does not pass on or sell details collected to third parties.
Your details may be held in overseas countries including, but not limited to, the United States of America, United Kingdom, and member countries of the European Union.