How to get accredited
To become a Keys2drive accredited instructor register your details here.
You will receive an email in 1-2 business days with your log on details for the online training program.
This may go to your junk mail so keep an eye out in there.
Quick facts about Keys2drive accreditation program:
- there is no charge to complete the training
- the whole course is completed online
- from start to finish, the entire accreditation process should ideally take approx. 3-6 weeks to complete, but can be more or less depending on the individual
To become a Keys2drive Accredited instructor you must have the following:
- Full Australian Drivers licence
- Instructors licence for your state/territory
- Current Working with Childrens check
- Hold a Certificate IV in Driving Instruction. A list of Certificate IV in driving instruction providers can be found on www.training.gov.au
- Utilise a minimum four-star ANCAP rated vehicle. More information on ANCAP ratings can be found at www.ancap.com.au
- Provide a current Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy statement
- Hold an active ABN