How to get accredited
To become a Keys2drive accredited instructor register your details here.
We're currently in the process of moving our Online Training from an external site back to the Keys2drive website and the
next available intake starts at the end of June.
Once you have registered via the link above, your details will be placed on our waiting list and we will be in touch via email once you can begin the online course to gain your Keys2drive Accreditation.
Quick facts about Keys2drive accreditation program:
- There is no charge to complete the training
- The whole course is completed online
- From start to finish, the entire accreditation process should ideally take approx. 3-6 weeks to complete, but can be more or less depending on the individual
To become a Keys2drive Accredited instructor you MUST have the following:
- Full Australian Drivers licence
- Instructors licence for your state/territory
- Current Working with Childrens check
- Hold a Certificate IV in Driving Instruction or Training & Assessment. A list of Certificate IV providers can be found on www.training.gov.au
- Utilise a minimum four-star ANCAP rated vehicle. More information on ANCAP ratings can be found at www.ancap.com.au
- Provide a current Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy statement
- Hold an active ABN