Road Safety Survey Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prize details form a part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this Keys2drive Supervisor Survey competition (the Competition) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is the Australian Automobile Association represented by its service provider under the Keys2drive road safety program (Keys2drive or the Program), Royal Automobile Association of South Australia Incorporated, of 101 Richmond Road, Mile End, SA, 5031 and available by phone on (08) 8202 4390 (the Promoter).
- The Competition commences at 11.00am ACST on 15 May 2019 and closes at 5.00pm ACST on 29 May 2019 (the Promotion Period).
- To be eligible to enter the Competition, entrants must complete and reply electronically to a survey sent by email or SMS by the Promoter in relation to their experience as a Keys2drive supervisor on or before 5.00 pm ACST on 29 May 2019. Employees, immediate family members of employees, and employees of any company associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter.
- Only one valid entry per person.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or received after the Promotion Period ends will not be considered. Incomplete, fraudulent or incomprehensible entries will be disregarded. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter collects personal information from each person in order to conduct the prize draw. Entry into the Competition is conditional on the person providing their name, phone number, postal address and email address.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- If the Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify the entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- The prize draw consists of 1 (one) prize, being a pre-activated Anystore Gift Card valued at $100.00.
- The prize value is in Australian dollars. The total prize pool is valued at $100.00.
- The prize winner will be drawn through a random electronic process on 31 May 2019 at 2.00pm ACST at 101 Richmond Road, Mile End, 5031, SA.
- The winner will receive a $100 Anystore Gift Card mailed to the postal address supplied by the entrant within one month of the Competition’s end date and the winner's name will be published at https://www.keys2drive.com.au/competition-terms-conditions on 31 May 2019. Entrants are responsible for keeping the Promoter informed of any changes to their contact details during and following the Promotion Period. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The end user may begin using the Anystore Gift Card immediately upon receipt. The Anystore Gift Card will have an expiry of 18 April 2020 and use is subject to the terms and conditions of the card. If the Anystore Gift Card is not used by the recipient with the period of expiry, the Promoter is under no obligation to re-draw the prize.
- The Anystore Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash, used at any automated teller machine (ATM) or used to withdraw cash from retail locations.
- The winner must treat the Anystore Gift Card like cash. The Promoter will not be held liable for lost, stolen or misused cards.
- The Promoter handles personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including the Australian Privacy Principles, and will deal with personal information in accordance with its privacy policies. By entering into the Competition you agree to be bound by the Promoter’s privacy policies. To view the Promoter’s privacy policies visit www.keys2drive.com.au/privacy-policy and www.raa.com.au or to access or update your personal information please contact us by phone on (08) 8202 4390.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be responsible or liable for:
i. inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
ii. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
iii. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
iv. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
v. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
vi. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
vii. any loss suffered or sustained, to any person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and where applicable to any family members/persons accompanying a winner.
- Authorised under NSW permit number LTPS/19/33853.
Road Safety Survey competition winner
To be advised